Ground Zero

About Posts Credits
Welcome to
Ground Zero!



Follow us on

Twitter!




Like us on

Facebook!



*Zero Hangout*





Sharing is caring! :)
Boo*m shaka laka!

Greetings mortals, I will be your guide to Action-Adventure games }:) you can call me Boo*m but some prefer to call me Doom.
Let me tell you abit of my history.. I started gaming when I was 7 and played super mario:

New generation Super Mario

Then i slowly moved on to fps and action adventure games. I got my nickname from people i met in games as I love explosives hehehe }:) even death avoids collecting my soul.
So you watch out for my reviews and tips and you might even be godlike like me :)



Farewell and next time, i might even be the one collecting your soul in game.

Labels:



1 Comments:

Blogger Ng Zi Liang said...

Cool story bro. Super mario a cool game that adult play ^^ look forward to your post.

16 July 2012 at 11:28 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home